Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread Empty The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread

Post  CardboardWitch Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 am

Okay, so just so everyone knows:

Yes I was disappointed we didn't get to play; so disappointed in fact that "settling" for the Grand Prix Trial was not an option and I knew I'd just end up crying in front of everyone in the room. Considering how many of them were already staring at me and hawking me all day because of the banning/MtGOntario nonsense that wasn't really an option.

I am however not mad that our alarm went of late/we woke up late, I'm not mad at Don for failing to navigate Montreal's byzantine road system WHILE it was under construction in the middle of a rainy day (which made everything look different than it had been the night before fwiw). Shit happens, we'll get over it.

Also; this tragic navigational error HAS provided one amazing benefit:

Our team has a new catchphrase! From now on we can describe the act of "durdling around in circles without actually accomplishing anything" as "sightseeing lovely Laval"! To use this in an sentence for example:

"Pretty much every one of Pickfield's decks are built to sightsee lovely Laval'

Approve?

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread Empty Re: The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread

Post  BADROMANCEOHOH Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 am

ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

sightseeing lovely laval indeed.
BADROMANCEOHOH
BADROMANCEOHOH
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread Empty Re: The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread

Post  Mike Pickfield Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 am

Haha, perfect.
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Sightseeing Lovely Laval Thread Empty Awsome

Post  Donman Fong Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

It is a very catching phrase and rolls nicely off the tongue.

I like it.

Don
Donman Fong
Donman Fong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down