Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread Empty The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread

Post  CardboardWitch Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:41 am

What's up?

As expected Tommy and Don both voted yes and thus Eric is the newest member of the dickwolves. this is not to be confused with Pickfield who is infact the realest Dickwolf until such a time as one of you beats a member of team Canada at a PTQ.

No pressure.

I'll let Eric introduce himself whenever he finds time but feel free to welcome him however you like (probably with snide remarks and sarcasm; dickwolf style folks!) Smile

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread Empty Re: The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread

Post  Skyy Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 am

Hi CuddleTroll... ... >_>
Skyy
Skyy
Admin

http://partingtheclouds.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread Empty Re: The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread

Post  CardboardWitch Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:07 pm

And of course, since you can't be a Dickwolf without a custom card:

The Official Welcome to the Forum Eric Thread Ericdi11
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Pickfield Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

"Relentless stalker" Oh my, How flattering.

Pickfield who is infact the realest Dickwolf until such a time as one of you beats a member of team Canada at a PTQ.

And then we can move onto the rap battle portion of the title.

Welcome to the team Eric, I'm sure i know you by face but I can't recall and haven't been able to game since school started. so here's a picture of my beautiful smile.

Spoiler:
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CardboardWitch Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Mike Pickfield wrote:"Relentless stalker" Oh my, How flattering.

Gotta get my shots in somehow. Nice card if I do say so myself (aww shit I just did!) Smile

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EricGS Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

Awwww thanks Nina, I felt so flattered while I watched you make this card...

I guess I'll introduce myself while I'm here. My name is Eric Sturm and I've been playing magic since M12. I also have Haste and Trample in real life.

I pretty much played casual drafts at HT Downtown until the release of RTR, at which point I started playing standard. I have a background in chess, poker and starcraft, and magic is a new addition, which is fitting because it really is a combination of all 3 games. Striving to become a better player is my goal and I truly enjoy competitive environments. I've met most of the team, including the realest dickwolf and just the dicks (Steve), and look forward to meeting the rest of you.

Oh, and if anyone wants to add me on modo my name is CuddleTroll, I pretty much only draft, but if you need cards I may be able to help you out.

Peace out~

Last edited by EricGS on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

EricGS

Back to top Go down

Post  EricGS Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 am

BTW, Nina, that card is actually really sick. Especially the flavor text

EricGS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down