Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday May 6th Qualifier for the Big Anime North Event

Go down

Sunday May 6th Qualifier for the Big Anime North Event Empty Sunday May 6th Qualifier for the Big Anime North Event

Post  CardboardWitch Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

So, as some of you may already be aware over the next little while we'll be holding Qualifier events for the big Anime North Magic tournament at AN. The first of these events was scheduled for the Downtown location but ultimately it looks like we're going to have way too many people show up so it's moving up North, details:

When: Sunday, May 6th at 1:30 PM
Where: The Hairy T North, 6979 Yonge St. (647) 430-1263
What: Standard Trial for byes at the Anime North MGT Event; winner gets 3.
Cost: $10 or $5 if you've already pre-reg'd for the main event.
Prizes: based on attendance. 1st place also wins a 2 round bye at the main event, May 27th at Anime North

I will be in attendance but as I can't go to the actual event I'll be scooping to whoever else makes the finals (assuming I make the finals of course).

I should also mention that if you DO want to play in the AN event (anyone working for me should forget about it btw) you should probably Pre-register now. Apparently the convention organizers are dead serious about that 100 person maximum and we're going to be turning away a lot of sad kiddies on the day of. I'd pre-reg with Kelly right now if you intend to play.

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down