Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list

+2
MarkEverson
Mike Pickfield
6 posters

Go down

So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list Empty So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list

Post  Mike Pickfield Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjFQRIwFp3uBdEFvSnR4dFh1b2FpTE1acjhHUk1tZnc#gid=0

BAM, seems like something I should share with you guys. The last panel is public, if there's a card you want to suggest or that you think has no place in the cube let me know there. Also, some cards on my buy list are sitting there too.

It's easiest to read with the autocard anywhere extension for chrome and firefox (just google it). It's a pretty helpful add one for reading forums anyways.
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list Empty Re: So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list

Post  MarkEverson Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:29 pm

are you intentionally limiting it to only access with request? Because that is what it is trying to get me to do.
MarkEverson
MarkEverson

Back to top Go down

So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list Empty Re: So I finally took the hour and a half to type up my cube list

Post  Mike Pickfield Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 pm

MarkEverson wrote:are you intentionally limiting it to only access with request? Because that is what it is trying to get me to do.

Give it another shot, It looks like it was private be default
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BADROMANCEOHOH Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

SULFURIC VORTEX FIREBLAST PLZ
BADROMANCEOHOH
BADROMANCEOHOH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhyrexianCorey Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:44 am

Y U no have high tide for obvious infinite mana combos?
PhyrexianCorey
PhyrexianCorey

Back to top Go down

Post  CardboardWitch Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Mike Pickfield wrote:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjFQRIwFp3uBdEFvSnR4dFh1b2FpTE1acjhHUk1tZnc#gid=0

BAM, seems like something I should share with you guys. The last panel is public, if there's a card you want to suggest or that you think has no place in the cube let me know there. Also, some cards on my buy list are sitting there too.

It's easiest to read with the autocard anywhere extension for chrome and firefox (just google it). It's a pretty helpful add one for reading forums anyways.

I stopped reading after Savannah Lions. I will never win a game of cube in my life will I?

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkEverson Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Depends if you take Savannah Lions first like PV does.

Note: That is wrong
MarkEverson
MarkEverson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Pickfield Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

MarkEverson wrote:Depends if you take Savannah Lions first like PV does.

Note: That is wrong
If you can't table a Savannah lions, you probably need new friends
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhyrexianCorey Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

Always pick Mind's Desire first, go big or go home.
PhyrexianCorey
PhyrexianCorey

Back to top Go down

Post  EricGS Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 pm

I have a city of traitors and Cursed scroll if you want em

EricGS

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Pickfield Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 pm

EricGS wrote:I have a city of traitors and Cursed scroll if you want em
Deal. Are they the gold bordered ones you mentioned? That was you right?
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum