Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Intent to Sue St Michaels Hospital...

Go down

My Intent to Sue St Michaels Hospital... Empty My Intent to Sue St Michaels Hospital...

Post  CardboardWitch Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

So, today I had a bone scan (or rather I'm halfway through a bone scan have to go back at 1:30); this involves shooting up my bloodstream with radioactive material and then using it to get a good image of my blood flow and bones. Naturally when I read about this I was very excited; as a manager of a comic book store I know that wherever you have radioactive material you have the opportunity to be bitten by a spider and then become a superhero.

Knowing this I secreted SEVERAL live spiders on my person for this exam; frequently shaking them around beforehand to assure they were angry enough to bite me. Unfortunately we're now 1:15 hours past the first part of the exam and so far no superpowers!

If things don't improve soon I'll be looking for a lawyer but until then I'd like you guys to help me watch out for any late-developing "abilities" I might have gained from the combination of radiation and spiders; it will probably involve jumping really high and precognition but based on comic-book evidence virtually ANYTHING can happen (I hope I don't end up green with a swelled brain popping out of my skull but these are the risks you take in the name of science sometimes).

Until then I shall be in my office attempting to climb the window using only the secretions from my palms/feet.

peace out,

-Nina.

CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum