Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

2 posters

Go down

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012 Empty Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

Post  CardboardWitch Thu May 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Okay so that Anime North thing is happening. I won't be at the shop or available for any reason until Monday, probably sometime around 1 PM because I sure as all hell intend to sleep in.

Steve, pick up your cards tonight or tell me when you're coming so I can explain to some poor part timer where I've hidden them.

Mike, Casey; decklists/final decisions? If you need to borrow cards I need to know that; seems like I'm out of Swords of any kind now that Steve's done his SB; Tommy, Don, possibly the shop can cover gaps but the more time I have in advance the less likely you guys are to be up shit's creek. Really need to know this shit by Monday folks.

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012 Empty Re: Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

Post  BADROMANCEOHOH Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 pm

will do pickup around 6 pm.

closer to 630 edit~

Last edited by BADROMANCEOHOH on Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : timing)
BADROMANCEOHOH
BADROMANCEOHOH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum