Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs

2 posters

Go down

Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs Empty Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs

Post  Mike Pickfield Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Dear Nina,
I believe I still owe your playmat an autograph.

Mike.
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs Empty Re: Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs

Post  CardboardWitch Mon May 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Mike Pickfield wrote:Dear Nina,
I believe I still owe your playmat an autograph.

Mike.

Lol, I retired it sadly. With all the bad noise that happened during that GPT I honestly just didn't want to deal with it; I mean Dante owes the mat 2 signatures but when are he and I going to ever talk again?

I could let you sign the mat but since I don't use it/bring it with me anywhere then it won't mean much; sorry Sad

Plus I've decided to stop being so openly competitive at Hairy T North events; I'm pretty sure I'm too psychotic to ever be "casual" about Magic but I have a funny feeling that people use my behavior as justification for a "win at all costs" attitude I don't want to promote there. I'm still burning about every loss but I'm trying not to show that to kids like TeamJerimiah; setting a good example for the future of our game and all that.

Sorry, my bad Sad

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs Empty Re: Asdf---------1111-- 10 char. Min? I call bs

Post  Mike Pickfield Mon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

That seems like a good idea for the sake of the store. And no worries, I don't actually care lol
Mike Pickfield
Mike Pickfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down