Team Dickwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

Go down

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012 Empty Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

Post  CardboardWitch on Thu May 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Okay so that Anime North thing is happening. I won't be at the shop or available for any reason until Monday, probably sometime around 1 PM because I sure as all hell intend to sleep in.

Steve, pick up your cards tonight or tell me when you're coming so I can explain to some poor part timer where I've hidden them.

Mike, Casey; decklists/final decisions? If you need to borrow cards I need to know that; seems like I'm out of Swords of any kind now that Steve's done his SB; Tommy, Don, possibly the shop can cover gaps but the more time I have in advance the less likely you guys are to be up shit's creek. Really need to know this shit by Monday folks.

-nina
CardboardWitch
CardboardWitch
Admin

https://teamdw.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012 Empty Re: Ninabot will be offline until Monday, 28th, 2012

Post  BADROMANCEOHOH on Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 pm

will do pickup around 6 pm.

closer to 630 edit~

Last edited by BADROMANCEOHOH on Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : timing)
BADROMANCEOHOH
BADROMANCEOHOH
Admin

Back to top Go down